Fantastic BLUE ESR Meter/Low Ohms Meter
Designed By Bob Parker
As An Electronic Repairer You Must Own This Testing Equipment In Order To Save Your Troubleshooting
The Blue ESR Meter
The Blue ESR meter kit is perfect for any electronics repair
technicians, engineers or hobbyist. This handy and affordable meter measures electrolytic
capacitor equivalent series resistance (ESR) in the circuit. ESR is a very important characteristic of capacitors
greater than 1 microfarad. This meter makes measurements which are often impossible to check with standard digital
capacitance meters. This meter kit offers the easiest and
simplest assembly on the market. All components are on the solder masked PC board, and on
board diagnostics detect assembly errors.
This new blue esr meter have a longer battery life and the best
part is you can check electrolytic capacitors on board (while the capacitors is still in-circuit) and this truly
save your troubleshooting time. Even though you can remove the electrolytic capacitor from the
board and test it with a digital capacitance meter, the result might still mislead you. That means a bad cap, your
digital capacitance meter will read it as a good capacitor. But with this Blue ESR Meter, you can directly measure
the electrolytic capacitors while it is still on board and provide you with an accurate reading.
- Measurement range: 0.01 to 99 ohms,
- Peak voltage across capacitor under test @ full scale: 100mV.
- Update speed: 4 readings/second.
- Power supply: 9 volt battery (not
- Controls: Single push button for power on/off and zero.
- Dimensions: 5.75x3.5x1 inches (147x86x24mm).
- Tests electrolytics in circuit, & test leads are
- Test lead resistance compensation.
- Automatic power off when reading is unchanged for 3 minutes.
- Low battery voltage warning.
- Easy-to-read, high brightness 0.5 inch (13mm) piercing blue LED display.
- Chart of good capacitor ESRs on the front panel for easy reference!
Real Life Testimonials
Kit includes all electronic parts, enclosure, solder
masked pc board, labels, test clips, alignment and test resistors.